后退!!!
-Diego: can I say something?
我能说点句吗?
-Manny: No!!
不行!
You are so stubborn and hard headed…
stubborn: 顽固的
你真是笨蛋和死心眼。
-Animal X: Well, I guess that proves it…
prove: 证明,证实
我想这正好证明了。
I am a mammoth!
我是头猛犸象。
Come on!
来吧。
-Manny: Fine!
很好。
-Sid: I don't know! Drowning sounds like a…
我不清楚了,淹死好像会
much gentler way to go…
过一会儿时间
Blown to bits sounds so…
可被喷死就太
sudden!
突然了!
Ah! He's gonna get himself killed!
啊。他这样等于是自杀。
Manny, wait!
Manny,等等!
Manny?!…
Manny?!…
-Animal: …Kids, look…
…孩子们, 快看啊…
…the mad mammoth…
…愤怒的猛犸象…
…ends up going extinct…
…就要走向灭绝了…
…You can't be two things…
…她不可能俩种都是…
…She thinks your a jerk…
…她认为你是个怪胎…
…and to go away…
…快走开…
…Where's your big happy family?…
…你那快乐的大家庭呢?…
…What's wrong with you…?
…你怎么了…?
-Diego: Hey, come on! We got to gonow!!
嘿,快点,我们该走了,现在!
That way!
那边。
-Animal N: Do not leave your children unattended…
unattended: 未保护
请不要让小孩处于未保护的状态,
all unattended children will be eaten…
所有未被保护的小孩将被吃掉。
-Manny: have You seen A mammoth?
你见到过一只猛犸吗?
-Animal F: No, sorry.
没有,抱歉。
-Manny: have You seen A mammoth?
你见到过一只猛犸吗?
-Animal G: No. No, I haven't!
没有,没有,我没有。