你们会发现他说的是对的
and it's coming fast!
而且很快会成为事实
Look around! You're in a bowl!
bowl: 碗,钵
看看四周吧,你们在一个碗里。
-Animal N: Bowl's gonna to fill up…!
fill up: 填补
这个碗很快将被水充满。
Ain't no way out…!
而且无路可逃。
-Animal O: What are we going to do?!
我们该怎么办啊?!
-Animal N: Unless, you can, make it to the end of the valley
除非~~你们可以走到山谷的尽头,
there's a boat…It can save ya!
save: 救
哪儿有条船,可以救你们。
-Animal A: I don't see anything
可我什么也没看出来。
-Animal N: Fine
但是,
-Animal N: You all better hurryground's melting
hurry: 匆忙
你们的快点,地面一直在融化。
walls tumblingrocks crumbing
tumble: 跌倒 crumb: 碎屑
山崩地裂,地动山摇。
-Animal N: survive that,, and you'll be racing through water!
through: 穿过;从头到尾
侥幸活下来的,还要面对滔天洪水。
coz in 3 days time
还有三天的时间。
It's going to hit the geyser fields
geyser: 天然热喷泉 field: 田地
你们就准备抱着等死吧。
-Animal N: There is some good news though!
though: 尽管,虽然
还是有一些好消息的。
The more of you die
你们死得越多,
the better I eat!!
我吃得越好。
I didn't say it was good news for you
我又没说这个对你们来说是好消息。
-Sid: He must have been, a real pleasure to have in class!
pleasure: 令人高兴的事物
他要是去教书一定是个好老师。
-Animal F: Damn!
MD鄙视你!
-Manny: Alright! You heard the scary vulture
scary: 恐怖的 vulture: 秃鹰,兀鹰
好了,大家都听到兀鹰说的话了。
Let's move out!
赶快行动吧。
-Diego: Manny, Do you really think there's a boat?
Manny你真的认为那艘船存在啊?
-Manny: I don't know, But in a few days this place
place: 地方
不知道,但是没几天
is gonna to be a mile under water
mile: 英里
这里就会被洪水淹没了。
If there's any hope…it's that way
hope: 希望,期望
如果有任何希望,也是在那儿了。
-Diego: Manny, lets go!
Manny 该走了。