cliff: 悬崖,峭壁
您现在看到的是一场大迁徙
traffic is, packed up as far as the eye can see
traffic: 交通(量)
现场很拥挤,队伍一望无尽。
-Animal N: Ohhh! And, it looks like there might be a fatality!
fatality: 宿命,致命性
噢! 那边看起来也许很不错的样子
I call the dark meat!!
dark meat: 红肉 dark: 深色的
我找到了一块肥肉。
-Animal P: Come on everybody! Lets go!, Come on. Comecomecome! Get in!
快点,小家伙们,我们要走了快点。快点,都进来。
-Animal Q: Come on Granpa, come on! We have to go!
别这样,爷爷别这样,我们走吧。
-Animal R: Well, I'm not leaving!
我不走,
I was born, in this hole and I'll die in this hole!
born: 出生的 hole: 洞
我生在这个洞里,就是死也要死在这里面
-Animal S: Do we have to bring this crap?
crap: 粪球
我们有必要带这么重的粪球吗?
I'm sure there's crap where we're going!
我肯定这个东西到处都有。
-Animal T: Ahh! This was a gift from my mother!
gift: 礼物
啊! 这是我妈妈给的礼物。
-Manny: Ok! Keep it movingkeep it moving!
很好,继续走,不要停。
-Sid: Manny, Manny!I've just heard you're going extinct!
我听说你就要绝种了。
-Diego: Hey! If you ever master hygiene
master: 主人;大师 hygiene: 卫生,保健学
Hey!如果你能生,
try working on sensativity!!
sensativity: 敏感
敏感点好吧。
-Manny: I'm not going extinct!
我才不会绝种哩。
-Animal L: Kids! Look…!
孩子们,看哪。
The last mammoth!
最后的猛犸象。
Well, you probably, won't see another one of those again!
probably: 大概
哇啊!!这辈子可能见不到第二只了。
-Sid: See?!
看到了吧。
-Animal L: Where is James?
一,二,三…James去哪了?
-Animal H: Stu! Come on! Stu!
Stu! 别玩了! Stu!
-Animal H: Lets blow this ice cube stand!
blow: 吹 cube: 立方形
我们得赶快离开这里!
-Animal H: Stu!!
Stu!!
-Animal H: Folks! Be the first in the valley, to have your very own mobile home!
mobile: 可动的
伙计们!我们中间已经有个兄弟牺牲在山谷啦。
-Sid: Some day, when you're gonna sing
sing: 唱(歌)
有一天,当你要唱歌
When you make us sing…
当你让我们一起唱…
-Manny: Shut up Sid!
shut up: 住口;监禁
闭嘴,Sid。
-Sid: Ok!
好吧。
-Sid: Stop, hey-hey…What's that sound?
等等,hey-hey…那是什么声音?
All the Mammoths are in the ground.
所有的猛犸象都躺在地上。