friendly: 友好地
记住,他们是朋友!
Cover Optimus!
cover: 覆盖
把擎天柱隐蔽起来!
Secure the village. Get those cases down here.
village: 村庄 case: 案例
全村警戒,把弹药放到这来。
Get snipers and Stingers up high.
sniper: 狙击手 stinger: 机尾炮 up high: 【高高地】
布置狙击手和导弹。
-Epps: So he just dropped off ten tonnes of dead robot
drop off: 掉落 tonne: 吨 robot: 机器人
我们把这十吨重的机器人。
in the middle of nowhere.
nowhere: 不知道的地方
运到这不毛之地。
Hope this little kid know what he's doing.
希望这孩子心里有数。
-Lennox: Yeah, me too.
对,我也这么想。
-Soldier E: Got a visual! Yellow tee, four klicks.
visual: 视觉的 klick: <俚>,东南亚国家常用,公里
发现目标! 大黄蜂,四公里。
-Lennox: Hot-flare!
发信号弹!
-Sam: That's them right there. You see the flare?
flare: 闪光
他们在哪儿,看到吗?
Right over there! See it?
就在那儿! 看到吗?
(The boy has been found.)
男孩已找到。
-Mikaela: Sam!
Sam!
-Leo: Oh God, please God,
哦,上帝,求求你,上帝!
-Mikaela: please!Leo, Stop freaking out.
freak out: 极度兴奋
拜托! Leo 别说了!
Just Stop freaking out!
不要再叫了!
-Simmons: Just drop this guy off, Huh?
把这家伙扔下去吧。嗯?
-Leo: please Let me live, Just Let me live.
求你了,让我活着。别让我死。
-Simmons: Stop freaking out!
闭嘴!
Just stop screaming right now. That's it.
scream: 尖叫 right now: 立刻
马上停止尖叫,就是这样。
Can't take that guy anymore.
anymore: 现在
受不了这家伙了。
-Simmons: Hide in the dust.
用灰尘作掩护。
-Sam: We gotta split up.
split up: 分裂,分离
我们得分开。
Bumblebee, you are the decoy. You lead the Decepticons away, alright?
decoy: 引诱
大黄蜂,你上去,引开霸天虎,好吗?
I'm gonna get Optimus.
我去找擎天柱。
-Simmons: I'll help throw their fire away.
fire away: 继续开枪,开始
我和双胞胎车去把他们引开。
You get to those soldiers.
soldier: 士兵
你找那些士兵去。
I hope that dust works, kid.
希望你能成功,孩子。
-Sam: Thank you.
谢谢。
-Leo: It's turning around.
around: 在周围
他转回来了。
It's coming back, it's coming back.
他回来了,他回来了。
-Simmons: It's up to me.
up to: 胜任……的
交给我了。
One man, alone, betrayed by the country he loves,
alone: 孤独地 betray: 出卖
一个老光棍,爱国却被抛弃。
now its last hope in the final hour of need.
final: 最后的
可在危难时刻又成为最后的希望。
The pants are to be driven like never before.
pant: 渴望 drive: 驾驭
准备由一代宗师驾驶你吧。
Under my skin.
under my skin: 酷到骨子里
大师风范。
-Leo: Hey, hey, hey! Don't go nowhere.
嘿,嘿,嘿! 哪儿也别去!
-Simmons: Drive!You will never make it, kid.
make it: 成功
开车!你干不了这个,孩子。
Bravery will only get you so far.
光靠勇敢是不够的。
-Leo: You tased me, okay? You owe me.
owe: 欠
你电晕过我,对吗? 你欠我的。
I'm go.
我要去。
-Simmons: Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧。
That was a test. You passed, alright?
test: 测试 pass: 合格
我是考验你的,你过关了,好吗?
-Epps: Thing's got alien tattoos all over.
alien: 外星人 tattoo: 在皮肤上刺的图案
那东西带着霸天虎的标志。
That ain't Air Force.
不是空军。
-Lennox: What the hell was that?
hell: 地狱
那是什么鬼东西?
-Epps: Eddy-1, copy.
Eddy-1,收到。
Anyone there?
有人收到吗?
-Lennox: Who's up?
有人吗?
-Unknow: Copy.
收到。
-Lennox: Radio's down.
通信中断。
It's dead. Counter that.
counter: 与……相反
不起作用了。
EMP-burst.
burst: 突发,破裂
电磁脉冲干扰。
-Epps: Let's see how this day is going in this godforsaken desert.
godforsaken: 荒芜的
看看今天在这鬼地方会发生什么。
-General: Yes, sir.
你好,长官。
-Sir: Major Lennox told me to pull the cord.
major: 陆军少校 cord: 绳索,束缚
伦诺克少校叫我把电话转给你。
-General: I know, sir.
我知道,长官。
-Galloway: W-Which, what country am I in right now?
我……我现在在哪个国家?
-People: United States.
美利坚。
-Galloway: No, no, not the United States. I'm from the United States,
不,不,不是美国,我就是从美国来的。
I'm in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by goats.
surround: 包围,环绕
鬼知道是什么地方,四周都是驴。
-General: Well, that was our good friend, Galloway.
呃那是我们的好朋友,盖洛威。
He's less than pleased.
less than: 少于 pleased: 快乐的
看来他有点不高兴。
-General: How is it that we can't reach our men,
reach: 到达
真是怪了,我们联系不到伦诺克。
but he can reach me from some random Egyptian desert?
random: 任意的 desert: 沙漠
他怎么能在那寸草不生的埃及沙漠里联系到我们?
-Lennox: Nothing.
没有。
Mike, put an SOS, let the eye in the sky know we need some help.
发求救信号,告诉卫星我们需要帮助。
- Mike: Yes, sir.
是,长官,准备气罐。
-Soldiers: Pop some more flares so that the kid can find us.
flare: 闪光
多放点烟,好让那个孩子找到我们。
-Sam: There he is. We got a couple of miles.
a couple of: 若干
就是那儿,到了。
-General: Lennox's team has the latest in quantum crypto gear.
the latest: 最新式样 quantum: 分配量,量 crypto gear: 行星齿轮传动工
伦诺克的队伍拥有最先进的量子通讯器材。
Can somebody tell me why we can't establish simple radio contact?
establish: 建立 simple: 简单的 radio contact: 无线电联络
谁能告诉我为什么我们连简单的通信连接都不能够建立?
-Soldier F: We're hailing them on every frequency and mode in the book, sir.
hail: 致敬,招呼 frequency: 频率 mode: 方式,样式
我们正在尝试所有可用的频段和模式,长官。
-Soldier G: Our satellites in the area have gone blind.
satellite: 卫星 area: 区域 blind: 盲目的
那个区域的卫星已经不能工作了。
We're working it, sir.
我们正在努力,长官。
-General: Dammit.
dammit: 真他妈的
见鬼。
Something's not right, it doesn't add up.
add up: 总而言之
想想别的方法,联系友军。
Contact the Jordanians, see what their assets they've got in the area.
assets: 资产
看看能否派空军前去。
And get Egypt's General Salaam,
general: 将军
还有联络Salaam将军。
ask him to clear some US V over-flights in Egyptian airspace.
让他派出无人侦察机飞越那片领空。
We need an assist in confirming visuals now.
assist in: 参与 confirm: 确定,证实
我们现在需要各方帮助确认地点。
Scramble predators now.
scramble: 攀爬 predator: 掠夺者
无人机起飞。
-Soldier H: B-1, rotate.
B-1号,起飞。
-Sam: East on the mile that way.
还有一英里。
Come here.
来这里。
This way.
这边。
-Simmons: One man… alone…
一个……老光棍……
-Leo: Stop saying that.
别再说了。
-Simmons: betrayed by the country He loves.
爱国却被祖国抛弃。
-Leo: Oh my goodness,
哦,我的天啊。
I'm in the car, okay? You're not alone.
我还在车里呢,好吧? 你不是一个人。
-Simmons: Just relax, you're looking nice well.
relax: 放松
放松,我可是大师。
-Leo: I-I don't think he's still following us.
follow: 跟随
我……我觉得他们已经被甩掉了。
-Simmons: That's what you think.
那是你觉得。
-Starscream: Master, sorry to be the bearer of bad news,
master: 主人 bearer: 托架
主人,很遗憾地告诉你个坏消息。
but the soldiers brought the body of Prime.
他们把擎天柱运来了。