等等,那是什么? 那是什么?
-Lennox: That's not good.
情况不妙。
Come on. Right this way, right this way!
come on: 快点吧,来吧 right: 对的
快点,这边来,这边!
-Galloway: I can't jump out of an airplane.
jump: 跳跃 out of: 从……里面
我不能跳下去。
-Lennox: Come here. Come here.
这边来,来啊,你怎么不带降落伞?
Because I have to secure the VIPs first.
secure: 保证,使……安全 VIP: (=very important people) ,重要人物 first: 首先
我必须要保证最重要的人先走。
Okay, I want you to listen very carefully.
carefully: 仔细地
好了,我希望你能全部听清楚。
Remember as everything that I say.
remember as: 记得……是
记住我跟你说的每句话。 - 好
East to the GPS trackers, so you can be found by search and rescue.
tracker: 跟踪仪 search: 搜索 rescue: 拯救
每个降落伞都有,GPS 这样方便展开搜救。而且在每个降落伞边上有条带子,用带子把扣拉开就能打开主背囊。
Look, are You listening?
听明白了吗?
-Galloway: I can't.
我听不清。
Alright, alright.
好吧,好吧。
-Lennox: Alright.
好吧。
When the plane that shoot inflates into the air,
inflate: 使膨胀
当飞机遇到气流膨胀了。
pull the pin and open some air,
pull the pin: 拆开
它会拉动锁扣打开降落伞。
break your rack up, lose your primary.
break: 弄破 rack up: 获胜 primary: 最主要者
红色的备用,蓝色是主伞。
I want you to pull the blue.
pull: 拉
我要你拉蓝色的。
I need you to pull it really hard.
really: 真正地 hard: 努力
你可要使劲拉。
-Lennox: Not right now. We're on the plane, you dumbass!
不,别现在拉,你还在飞机上,白痴!
-Soldier D: Did he say goodbye?
他说再见了吗?
-Lennox: No, he didn't even say goodbye.
没有,没来得及说。
-Soldier D: General, we're loaded and ready.
general: 将军 loaded: 有负载的 ready: 准备好的
将军,我们已就绪。
You give us the go, and we'll be ready to press in five minutes.
be ready to: 准备做某事 press: 按
你一旦下令,五分钟后开始行动。
-General: Excellent.
excellent: 极好的
很好。
-Soldier E: Sir.
长官。
you need to see this. Now.
你看这个,看。
-General: Have we checked these coordinates?
check: 检查 coordinate: 坐标
这个坐标在哪儿?
-Soldier F: Egypt, sir. They're air-dropping in.
air-dropping: 空降
在埃及,长官,他们在那里空降。
- General: You gotta be kidding me.
kid: 开玩笑
开什么玩笑。
He knows something.
他知道。
We need to be ready to back him up, if this thing goes hot.
back him up: 全力支持他
如果他要行动,我们会给他支援。
Copy that.
copy: 复制
收到。
CIA just got a hit on the boy.
hit on: 偶然发现
中情局找到那个男孩了。
Hundred miles from the location on that little map there.
location: 位置
距伦诺克空降点一百公里。
It's getting hotter.
花样真多。
-Sam: It's gotta be… around here somewhere.
它应该……就在这附近了。
-Simmons: It's here somewhere, guys.
就是这儿,各位。
-Leo: Oh yeah, why?
哦,是吗,凭什么?
'Cause we're trusting Grandpa Blackbird
grandpa: 老爷爷 blackbird: 画眉
那个机器人自己都老糊涂了。
who doesn't even know what planet he's on.
都不知道他自己在什么星球上。
-Simmons: On his defense, this is the biggest doorway
defense: 辩护 doorway: 门口
说实话,这是我这辈子。
I've ever seen in my entire life.
entire: 全部的
见过的最大的门了。
-Leo: Okay. Well, that's great. Let me do a quick search, alright?
quick: 快速的 alright: (=all right),好吗
好吧,呃,不错,我先摸摸底,好吧?
Nope.
nope: (=no),不
不。
Ever questioned mind, guys, that archaeologists have been here before.
questioned: 被问的 archaeologist: 考古学家
坏消息是,伙计们,考古学家已经来过了。
There's nothing here.
这儿什么都没有。
-Simmons: You realise it's heart-break, despair, kid.
realise: 现实 heart-break: 伤心 despair: 绝望
生活免不了痛苦和绝望,孩子。
Sometimes, you get to the end of the rainbow
the end of: 终点,尽头 rainbow: 彩虹
有时候,你付出了很多。
and the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it.
leprechaun: 妖精 booby-trapp: 布陷阱
但老天爷就是要开玩笑。
-Leo: I'm listening to you; you live with your mother.
listen to: 听 live with: 与……同居
你还说我; 你还离不开你老妈。
-Sam: It's not over.
over: 结束
还没有结束。
-Autobot Green: It is over. It's done.
结束了,早完了。
-Autobot Red: Why are we still listening to your little punk-ass?
punk: 颓废派的 ass: 笨蛋
为什么你们总是说傻话?
-Autobot Green: I mean, what kind of dumbfucks accept ding my rim?
dumbfuck: 特别笨的人 accept: 接受,同意 ding: 连响 rim: 镶边
我是说,有这功夫还不如把我的轮子弄漂亮点?
Kill Megatron. How about that?
干掉威震天,如何?
-Autobot Red: Well, he doesn't get the job done, you know, I mean,
呃,他没完成心愿,你知道,我的意思。
'cause he's zapped, man.
zap: 击毁
因为他被打了,兄弟。
-Autobot Green: You scared?
你害怕了?
-Autobot Red: Well, scared? Scared of your ugly face.
scared: 害怕的 ugly: 丑陋的
什么,害怕? 我害怕你那张丑脸。
-Autobot Green: I'm ugly? Well, we twins, you stupid genius.
genius: 天才
我丑? 呃,咱俩是双胞胎,蠢材。
-Simmons: Guys! Oh, hey!
兄弟们! 哦嘿!
-Autobot Green: You like the way that feels?
你喜欢这滋味吗?
-Autobot Red: That ain't hurt.
那不疼。
-Autobot Green: You got that, don't you?
你明白吧,嗯?
-Autobot Red: I'm getting up-
get up: 起来
我要起来了……
-Autobot Green: Now that's rude.
rude: 无礼的
太无礼了。
-Sam: Oh, my God! The symbols.
symbol: 符号
哦,天哪! 是符号。
Bee! Shoot it.
shoot: 射击
大黄蜂! 射穿它。
See!
看啊。
-Sam: Wow!
哇!
This is the part which they found silicon.
silicon: 硅
这就是天火说的元老。
The Tomb of the Primes.
tomb: 坟墓
超级领袖的坟墓。
The Matrix.
原能矩阵。
Nope.
不。
Thousands of years turned to dust.
thousands of: 数千的 turn to: 变为 dust: 灰烬
千年宝物化为灰烬。
This isn't how it's supposed to end.
be supposed to: 应该
结果不该是这样。
Hear that?
听到了吗?
-Simmons: US Air Force. C-17s.
美国空军,C-17s。
-Mikaela: You can't bring it back, Sam, there's nothing left.
left: 将……留在……
擎天柱救不活了,什么都没了。
-Sam: Look, look around you.
看,你看看周围。
We didn't just go through everything we went through for no reason at all.
go through: 通过 at all: 丝毫,一点
我们所做的一切都事出有因。
They just haven't end like this.
end: 结束
1
There is a reason that we're here.
重要的是我们来这里的原因。
The voices and the symbols in my head led us here…
lead: 指引
我大脑里的声音和符号指引了……
for a purpose.
purpose: 目标
目标。
Everyone's after me because of what I know.
大家跟着我,是因为我有线索。
And what I know, is that this is going to work.
work: 生效
而我所知的,就是这个管用。
-Mikaela: How do you know it's going to work?
你怎么知道会管用?
-Sam: Because I believe it.
believe: 相信
因为我相信它。
-Decepticon: Best put me out of this plane.
你们最好让我离开这架飞机。
-Simmons: He's dropping the big one. Sam!
在放大家伙了,山姆!
You think you can bring him back to life with that pixie dust?
back to life: 复活 pixie dust: 精灵之尘
你用这些黑沙子就能救擎天柱?
-Sam: Absolutely. Let's go!
absolutely: 绝对地
当然可以,走吧!
-Lennox: Go!
走!
Move it!
快点!