我来告诉你,不是驾驶员挑车。
The car'll pick the driver.
而是车挑驾驶员。
It's a mystical bond between man and machine.
mystical: 神秘的
这是人类和汽车间的缘分。
Son, I'm a lot of things, but a liar's not one of them.
孩子,我本事很大的,但不包括吹牛。
Especially not in front of my mammy. That's my mammy. Hey, Mammy!
尤其不在我妈妈面前。那就是我妈妈,嘿,妈咪!
Don't be like that. If I had a rock, I'd bust your head, bitch.
别那样,我要是有块石头,就砸你的头。
I tell you, man, she deaf, you know?
我告诉你,伙计,她聋了。
Well, over here, every piece of car a man might want or need.
看这边,每辆都不错。
-Sam: This is not bad.
这辆不错。
This one's got racing stripes.
stripe: 条纹
这车有赛车的条纹。
-Bolivia: Yeah.
是啊。
It got racing…
有条纹……
Yeah, what's this? What the heck is this?
heck: 用以表示轻度的懊恼和惊讶
这到底是哪辆?
I don't know nothing about this car.
我不知道这辆车。
Manny!
Manny!
-Manny: What?
干什么?
-Bolivia: What is this? This car! Check it out!
这是谁的车?去查一下!
-Manny: I don't know, boss! I've never seen it! That's loco!
loco: 当地交货
我不知道,老板,我以前没见过!
-Bolivia: Don't go Ricky Ricardo on me, Manny! Find out!
别唬我,快去查查!
-Sam: Feels good.
感觉不错。
-Ron: How much?
多少钱?
-Bolivia: Well, considering the semi-classic nature of the vehicle,
consider: 考虑 semi-classic: 半古典 vehicle: 车辆
嗯,根据这辆车的外形,
with the slick wheels and the custom paint job…
slick: 光滑的 custom: 定做的
和特别的喷漆……
-Sam: Yeah, but the paint's faded.
fade: 褪色
漆已经掉色了。
-Bolivia: Yeah, but it's custom.
是的,但是喷漆是特殊的。
-Sam: It's custom faded?
那是特殊的掉色漆吗?
-Bolivia: Well, this is your first car. I wouldn't expect you to understand.
这是你第一辆车,我不指望你明白。
Five grand.
5千。
-Ron: No, I'm not paying over four. Sorry.
抱歉,不会超过4千。
-Bolivia: Kid, come on, get out. Get out the car.
孩子,从车里出来。
-Sam: No, no, no. You said cars pick their drivers.
不,不,不。但是你说车挑驾驶员。
-Bolivia: Well, sometimes they pick a driver with a cheap-ass father. Out the car.
但是有时那个驾驶员有一个抠门的父亲,快下车。
Now, this one here for four Gs is a beaut.
这边这辆就4千美元了。
-Ron: There's a Fiesta with racing stripes over there.
Fiesta: 福特在欧洲推出厂商改装的LPG嘉年华Fiesta
那车也有赛车的条纹。
-Sam: No, I don't want a Fiesta with racing stripes.
我不想要那个带条纹的福特嘉年华。
-Bolivia: This is a classic engine right here.
这车有一个经典的引擎。
I sold a car the other day…
前几天卖一辆……
Gee. Holy cow.
哦,天啊。
No, no, no. No worries.
别担心。
-Ron: You all right?
你没事吧?
-Bolivia: I'll get a sledgehammer and knock this right out. Hey, hey, Manny!
sledgehammer: 长柄大锤
我去弄个大锤把这个敲下来,嘿,Manny!
Get your clown cousin and get some hammers and come bang this stuff out, baby!
让你表弟弄些锤子来把这东西敲下去!
-Bumblebee: …greater than man…
…比人类伟大…
-Bolivia: That one's my favorite, drove all the way from Alabammy.
那辆我最喜欢,一路从阿拉巴马开过来。
$4,000.00.
4千。
[Scene: Washington]
华盛顿
-Secretary: Steve.
Steve。
-Steve: Hello, Mr. Secretary.
secretary: 秘书,部长
你好,部长先生。
-Secretary: They're so young.
他们太年轻了。
-Man A: They're the top subject matter experts, sir.
他们是最好的主题专家。
NSA's recruiting right out of high school these days.
NSA: National Security Agency,国家安全局 recruit: 招聘
这些年国家安全局直接从高中招人。
-Team Member A: Guys, that's the Secretary of Defense.
Defense: 国防部
同伴们,那是国防部部长。
-Team Member B: I am so underdressed.
underdressed: 穿着不合适的
我穿的衣服真不适合这个场合。
-Steve: Ladies and gentlemen, the Secretary of Defense.
女士们,先生们,国防部部长。
Please be seated.
请坐。
-Secretary: I'm John Keller.
我是John Keller。
Obviously, you're wondering why you're here, so these are the facts.
obviously: 显然地
你们应该想知道你们为什么会在这里。
At 1900 local time yesterday,
local: 当地的
在昨天当地时间19时,
the SOCCENT Forward Operations Base in Qatar was attacked.
SOCCENT: 特别行动中央司令部 Forward Operations Base: 前沿作战基地 attack:攻击
在卡塔尔的桑克森,美军基地被攻击了。
So far as we know, there were no survivors.
so far: 迄今为止 survivor: 幸存者
具目前所了解的资料,没有幸存者。
The objective of the attack was to hack our military network.
objective: 目的 hack: 非法侵入(他人计算机系统)
攻击的目的是为了侵入军方的电脑网络。
We're not sure exactly what they're after,
exactly: 精确地
我们并不知道他们要找什么,
but we do know that they were cut off during the assault,
cut off: 阻断 assault: 袭击
但是我们知道他们的侵入被阻止了。
which would lead us to assume that they're going to try it again.
assume: 假定
所以我们认为他们会再次袭击。
Now, no one's taken responsibility for the attack.
目前无人为攻击事件负责。
And the only real lead we have so far is this sound.
我们现在唯一的线索是这个声音。
That's the signal that hacked our network.
signal: 信号
那是侵入我们系统的信号。
NSA's working at full capacity to analyze it and intercept further communications,
at full capacity: 以全部力量 capacity: 能力 analyze: 分析 communications: 通讯
国家安全局正在全力分析它,希望来拦截未来的通讯。
but we need your help to find out who did this.
我们需要你来找出谁是幕后的主脑。
Now, you've all shown considerable ability in the area of signals analysis.
considerable:相当的,可观的 analysis: 分析
你们都有很强的信号分析技能。
We're on a hair-trigger here, people.
hair-trigger: 一触即发的情况
现在情况紧急。
The President has dispatched battle groups to the Arabian Gulf and Yellow Sea.
dispatch: 派遣 battle groups: (航空母舰)战斗群 Arabian Gulf: 波斯湾 gulf: 海湾
总统已经派出航母战斗群,前往波斯湾和黄海。
This is as real as it's ever gonna get.
再也不会比这更严重了。
Now I'm gonna leave you to your officer-in-charge.
你们会由负责的官员领导。
You'll break up into teams and you'll start your work.
领队们会把你们分成小组开始工作。
Good luck to us all.
祝我们好运。
-Sam: All right, Mojo. I got the car. Now I need the girl.
好了,Mojo,我有车了。我需要一个女朋友。
I need money to take out the girl is what I need.
我还需要钱带她出去玩。
Zero bids.
bid: 出价,投标
0个竞标。
Great. Broke.
真是太好了,身无分文。
Come on, Mojo. You want your pain pills?
Mojo,你想要你的止痛药吗?
No. Premature.
premature: 不成熟的
还没熟透。
Good. What's up?
你好吗?
Nothing. You know, just driving my car. Driving my car.
没什么,只是在开我的车,开我的车。
It's like clockwork.
clockwork: 钟表发条装置
就像是时钟发条。
All right, I know you get wasted on these things,
我知道这东西让你恍惚了。
but if you piss in my bed again, you're sleeping outside. Okay?
piss: 小便
但你要是再在我床上撒尿,就到外面睡去,明白?
That's it for today. No more. Crackhead.
crackhead: 强效可卡因瘾君子
今天到此为止了,别吃了,瘾君子。
-Judy: Ron, This one is uneven.
uneven: 不平的
Ron,这里不平。
-Ron: Yeah. Probably.
也许吧。
-Judy: This one is wobbly.
这块要掉了。
-Ron: Yeah. I'll take care of that real soon.
是的,我会解决它的。
-Judy: Couldn't we have hired a professional?
professional: 专业人员
我们能不能请一个专业的人?
-Ron: Sam…
Sam……
-Sam: What?
干什么?
-Ron: I do not like footprints on my grass.
footprint: 脚印
我不想在我的草坪上看到脚印。
-Sam: What foot… There's no footprints.
什么脚印?没脚印啊。
-Ron: That's why I built my path.
这就是我为什么修了入门径。
So why don't you go from my grass onto my path, okay?
你为什么不从草地移到入门径上来?
-Sam: It's family grass, Dad.
这草是属于整个家的。