Dear Jamie, when we’re together, 亲爱的洁蜜,当我们在一起时
	I feel like we’re not in high school, 我觉得我们不是在上高中
	but in our own little Chris-and-Jamie world. 而是在我们自己的二人世界中
	or practicing our cheers, 还是在准备敬酒词时
	I feel like I can just be myself. 我觉得我可以毫无伪装
	Jamie, we’ve been friends for a really long time, 洁蜜,我们做了很久的朋友了
	but I want to be more than that. 但我想要更进一步
	Oops! I don’t think so. 噢!我可不这么想
	Hoping to be your boyfriend. 想要做你的男朋友
	Sincerely, Chris Brander. 真诚的,克里斯 布兰德
	BFF! BFF!
	# I swear #
	# By the moon and the stars in the skies #
	# I’ll be there, yeah #
	# And I swear #
	# Like a shadow that’s by your side #
	# I’ll be there #
	# For better or worse-- #
	- Raise your hand if your brother’s a homo! - # Till death do us part... # 如果你的兄弟是同性恋的请举手!
	- Get out of my room! - Mom! - 出去! - 妈妈!
	Stupid! Anybody ever hear of privacy around here?! 笨蛋!这里没人听说过隐私吗?!
	- # I swear # - You’re the homo. 你是同性恋
	Jamie! 洁蜜!
	Yeah, I signed your yearbook. 对,我写完了你的同学录
	Oh, you feel the same way about me? 哦,你也这么想我?
	
	Oh, you want a kiss? 哦,你想要个吻吗?
	Jamie, I signed your yearbook. 洁蜜,我写完了你的同学录
	Jamie, I’m opening your gate. 洁蜜,我打开了你家大门
	What’s up, guys? 出什么事了,伙计们?
	- Class of ’95. - Mm-mm. - 95班 - 呣-呣
	Hey, what’s up, Leon, Trevor? Great season. Great. 嘿,怎么了,里昂,瑞夫? 伟大的赛季,伟大
	I love you. 我爱你
	- Hey, guys. - Chris Brander, ladies and gentlemen! - 嘿 - 克里斯 布兰德,女士们先生们!
	I thought it was supposed to be just the four of us. 我还以为只有我们四个
	- Happy graduation, Chris. - What’s going on? - 毕业快乐,克里斯 - 怎么回事?
	The Palaminos decided to throw Jamie 帕拉米诺家想要给洁蜜
	- a surprise graduation party. - Oh, that’s just great! - 一个惊喜的毕业晚会 - 哦,这可真好!
	- Tonight’s the night. - Where is she? - 就是今晚 - 她在哪里?
	I think I saw her go in the garage with the football team. 我好像看见她和足球队的进了车库
	- Sweet. - Hey. No fear, Chris, huh? This is your - 很好 - 嘿,别害怕,克里斯,啊?这是你的
	- chance to get out of the "friend zone." - Yeah. - 跨越“朋友界限”的机会 - 对
	- Huh? - Okay. - 嗯? - 好
	#...for hip hop this is hip hop for today #
	# I give props to hip hop, so hip hop hooray... #
	Jamie. 洁蜜
	- Chris! - Yay! - 克里斯! - 唉!
	You came, finally! I’m so happy. 你还是来了! 我真高兴
	Oh, come on, come on! 哦,快点,快点!
	Oh my God, we graduated! 我的天 我们毕业了!
	Whoo! 喔!
	- God. - Yeah. - 天 - 对
	What’s up? 怎么了?
	There’s something I’ve been meaning to say to you. 我有些话要对你说
	Jamie! There you are. 洁蜜! 你在这
	- Hey, Tim. - Shut up, chubs. - 嘿,提姆 - 你闭嘴
	Funny guy! 有意思!
	Jamie... 洁蜜..
	- will you sign my yearbook, please? - Can I do it later, Tim? - 你能给我写同学录吗,求你? - 能过一会儿吗,提姆?
	Can I do you later? 能过一会儿吗?
	I need a beer! 我要杯啤酒!
	I can’t believe... 我真不敢相信...
	Jinx! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7, can’t say a thing till I say-- 倒霉! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7,不许说话--
	Come in. 进来
	- Oh, hi. Hi, Jamie. - Hey, Dusty. - 嗨,嗨,洁蜜 - 嗨,达斯丁
	I was hoping I’d find you here. 我寄希望在这里找到你
	I didn’t know you played guitar. 我还不知道你会弹吉他
	I-I r-really-- 我-我真-真的--
	- I really want to be a famous musician. - Huh. - 我真的想做一位著名的音乐家 - 哈
	And, um, I wrote you a song. 而且,嗯 我给你写了首歌
	It’s called "Jamie Smiles." 歌名叫做“洁蜜的微笑”
	Aw. 啊