# When Jam-- #
Hold on. 等等
# When Jamie-- #
He’s crazy. 他疯了
# When Jamie... #
God damn it! Come on, Dusty! 该死!行了,达斯丁!
Dusty, come here. 达斯丁,过来
Maybe you should come back another time when you’re-- 或许你应该换个时间再来--
- Oh, no, I got it. - You can come back - 哦,不,我知道了- 你可以再来
and then play it for us later, okay? 然后弹给我们听,好吗?
- I really-- I’ve got it. It’s beautiful. - Yeah. - 我真的-- 我明白了,歌很美- 对
- It is. - Bye, Dusty. - 没错- 再见,达斯丁
Jesus. 天啊
Yeah. 对
Oh, I almost forgot. 哦,我差点忘了
I got you a little something right here. 我要给你个小礼物
Okay. Now I know it’s a little dorky, 好了,我知道有点笨笨的
but I had to do it. 但我不得不这么做
So look at it. 来看看
Will you put it on for me? 你能穿上让我看看吗?
- Now? - Please, please? Put it on. - 现在?- 拜托,拜托了,穿上吧
- Okay. Quickly. - Okay okay okay okay. - 好,快点- 好吧,好吧
- I think it’s gonna fit. - Yeah. - 我觉得会合身- 对
- Let’s see. - Okay. - 来看看- 好
- Here we go. - Okay. - 好了- 好
It’s a little snug. 有点小
Oh my God, isn’t that so cute? 我的天哪不可爱吗?
"Shakes come and go, “身边人来人往
but friends are furrr-ever!" 但朋友是一生-一世!”
That’s adorable! Let’s go show my mom. 太棒了!给我妈妈看看去
She’ll love it. Let’s go show her. Come on. 她会喜欢的,我们去吧,快点
- Let’s not. No no. Come on. - Chris, she’s gonna love it! - 别,不要,行了- 克里斯,她会喜欢的!
- Just-- we’re busy! - Chris, are you okay? - 只要-- 我们很忙!- 克里斯,你没事吧?
Just-- just wait. 等--等等
Yes, I’m fine. I just-- 对,我没事我只是--
I signed your yearbook. 我写完你的同学录了
Um... 嗯...
read it... please. 读出来... 拜托
Okay. 好
Please, God. 求你,上帝
"Stud muffin, getting it on in your love truck was hot!" “性感的男子,在你的车里激情燃烧!”
- Oh! - Wait! That’s not what I wrote! - 哦!- 等等!这不是我写的!
This is Tim’s yearbook. 这是提姆的同学录
- Chris? - Oh my God! - 克里斯?- 我的天哪!
Listen to this. Listen to this. 听听这个听听这个
"When we’re together, I feel"... “当我们在一起时我觉得”...
- "You’re my best friend..." - Please, don’t read that. - “你是我最好的朋友...”- 求你别读了
Okay. 好
"but I want to be more than that"? “但我想要更进一步”?
Ooh! 哦!
Sincerely, Chris Brander, BFF." 真诚的,克里斯布兰德BFF"
"Hoping to be your boyfriend. “想要做你的男朋友
It’s a joke! That’s a joke between me and Jamie! 这是个玩笑!我和洁蜜之间的玩笑!
Holy shit! Check out his shirt! 胡说八道!看看他的衣服!
Aw, he’s gonna cry. 啊,他要哭了
See ya! 再见!
G’bye, fatty! 再见了,肥佬!
Chris! 克里斯!
Try a salad! 吃沙拉吧!
- Chris! - Leave me alone! - 克里斯!- 别理我!
Chris! We need to talk about what you wrote. 克里斯!我们得谈谈你写的东西
Don’t worry about it. It happens to everybody. 别担心谁都会出这种事
Is that really how you feel? 这是你的真实感受?
I don’t know. Maybe. Why? 我不知道,或许,怎么了?
Because that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever written me. 因为这是别人给我写得最贴心的话
It was? 是吗?
Yes. 是的
I love you, Chris... 我爱你,克里斯..
- like a brother. - Hmm? - 像哥哥一般- 嗯?
- We’re friends, right? - For sure! - 我们是朋友,对吧?- 当然!
Ah, you pussy! 啊,恶心!
Shut up, Tim! 闭嘴,提姆!
Don’t you people have anything better to do?! 你们这些人没别的事可做了吗?!
God! Just leave him alone! 天哪!别理他!
You jerks! 你们这群讨厌鬼!
- I’ll show you! - Ooh! - 我会证明给你看!- 哦!
I’ll show all of you! 我会证明给你们大家!
This town is full of losers 这个小镇全是废物
and I’m pulling out to win! 而我要成功!
- My name is Chris Brander! - Chris, let’s talk! - 我叫克里斯布兰德!- 克里斯,我们谈谈!
Chris! Chris, come back! 克里斯!克里斯,回来!
You remember that name! ’Cause I’m gonna be somebody! 你要记得那个名字!因为我会成为名人的!
I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
I mean, the sex is good, 我是说,做爱很美好
but I’m a person too. 但我也是个人
I mean, I have feelings and needs 我是说,我有感觉有需要
other than just physical! 不仅仅是生理上的!
Don’t you have anything to say for yourself? 你没有什么好说的吗?
I think you’ve pretty much said it all. 我想你已经说得够多了
Have a great life, ’cause Athena’s out! 好好生活吧因为雅典娜不玩了!
I don’t know why you just don’t take me serious! 我不知道为什么你不把我当回事!
Wow! 喔!
I guess Athena’s out. 我猜雅典娜不玩了
God, can you believe that? 天哪,你能相信吗?
I get dumped four days before Christmas. 我在圣诞节前四天被甩了
- I saw. - Yeah, and yet, you did nothing. - 我看见了- 对,而且,你袖手旁观
Technically, that makes you an accomplice. 事实上,这让你成为帮凶
Guilty as charged. 也是有罪的
You know, in some cultures they’d spank you for that. 你知道吗,在有些文化里他们会因这个打你屁股
Oh, I love to travel. 哦,我爱旅行