这样减肥真的可以吗?表怀疑(附音频)

2016-05-30 09:12:00  每日学英语

点击此处有音频>>>

Dan :Wow, I'm really getting fat.

丹:天,我真的长胖了。

Melissa :You don't look fat.

玛丽莎:看起来一点也不胖。

Dan :Yes, but I am. I've gained 10 pounds in the last two months. Look at my stomach.

丹:看起来不胖,可是我确实是胖啊。两个月,我长了10磅,看看我的肚子(胃)。

Melissa :How much do you weigh?

玛丽莎:你多重?

Dan :I think about 170 pounds.

丹:得170磅吧。

Melissa :What kind of foods do you eat?

玛丽莎:都吃什么?

Dan :I usually have pasta for dinner. Sometimes I get take-out or fast food if I don't have enough time to cook.

丹:平常晚饭吃意大利通心粉,没时间做饭的时候,我就吃点打包的快餐。

Melissa :I was reading a diet book the other day. It said that if you eat meat and nothing else, you'll lose weight quickly.

玛丽莎:我几天前,看了一本关于饮食的书,上面说,如果你只吃肉,别的都不吃,很快就能减肥。

Dan :Wow, does that work?

丹:哇,真的管用吗?

Melissa :I don't know, but someone told me they tried it and lost 20 pounds.

玛丽莎:不知道,但是有人告诉我说他们试过了,减了20磅。

Dan :That sounds good, but I'm not sure how long I could do that.

丹:不错哎,可是我不知道我能坚持多久。

Melissa :I know, once you start eating vegetables and bread again you'llprobably start gaining weight.

玛丽莎:我知道,只要你一开始吃蔬菜和面包,你的体重可能就会增加。

Dan :Well, I think I'm going to try it anyway. Who's the author?

丹:好,不管怎么说,我想我得试试。作者是谁?

Melissa :I can't remember. It's not that popular anymore. When I get home I'll check and give you a call.

玛丽莎:不记得了,有点过气了,我回家看看,然后打电话告诉你。

本周热门