堕落金刚知道位置。
And if he finds the Tomb of the Primes, your world will be no more.
no more: 不再
如果他找到了超级领袖的墓,你们的世界将不复存在。
-Mikaela: Okay so how do we stop it?
那怎么阻止他?
-Jetfire: Only a Prime can defeat the Fallen.
defeat: 败北
只有超级领袖能打败堕落金刚。
-Sam: Optimus Prime?
比如擎天柱?
-Jetfire: So you met a Prime?
meet: 遇见
你遇到过超级领袖吗?
You must have met a great descendant.
descendant: 后代
你遇到的肯定是超级领袖的后代。
Is he alive?
alive: 活着的
他还活着吗?
Here? On this planet?
在这个星球上吗?
-Sam: He sacrificed himself to save me.
save: 拯救
他为了救我牺牲了自己。
-Jetfire: So he's dead.
dead: 死的
那么他死了。
Without a Prime, it's impossible.
impossible: 不可能的
没有超级领袖就不可能了。
No one else could stop the Fallen.
no one: 没有人 else: 别的 stop: 阻止
没人能阻止堕落金刚。
-Sam: So the same energy that's going to be used to reactivate the machine…
energy: 能量 be used to: 被用来 reactivate: 再开工
这个能量若能重启那台机器……
Could that energy somehow be used to reactivate Optimus
somehow: 不知怎么地
那它能用来激活擎天柱。
and bring him back to life?
back to life: 起死回生
让他重获新生吗?
-Jetfire: It was never designed for that purpose, but it's an energy, like no other.
design for: 计划 purpose: 目的,意图
设计之初并没这么考虑,这种力量非比寻常。
-Sam: So then how do you get us to the Matrix before the Decepticons get to me?
Decepticons: 霸天虎
在霸天虎抓到我之前你怎么带我们找到原能矩阵?
-Jetfire: Follow your mind, your map, your symbols,
follow: 延行 symbol: 符号
用你的脑子、地图、符号。
what you got in the sand, it's your bloom.
in the sand: 在沙子里 bloom: 钢块
你在地上写的都是线索。
When dawn alights the Dagger's tip,
dawn: 破晓 alight: 落,下 dagger: 匕首 tip: 顶端
曙光照耀在匕首之尖的时候。
three kings will reveal the doorway.
reveal: 显示,透露 doorway: 门口
三位国王将打开入口。
Find the doorway!
找到那入口!
Go now, go!
快去!
That was my mission. It's your mission now.
mission: 使命
这曾是我的使命,现在是你的使命了。
Go before the Decepticons find me
要在霸天虎找到你我之前。
and find you.
先找到入口
-Simmons: That was my CIA contact.
CIA: 中央情报局 contact: 联系
中情局有线人。
Says Ancient Sumerian used to call the Gulf of Aqaba
ancient: 古代的 used to: 过去常常 gulf: 海湾 Aqaba: 亚喀巴
说古代苏美尔人称亚喀巴海湾。
the Dagger's Tip.
dagger: 匕首 tip: 顶,尖端
为匕首之尖。
That's the dagger's tip.
那是匕首之尖。
It's part of the Red Sea.
part of: 的一部分 Red Sea: 红海
它是红海的一部分。
got it.
got it: 明白
明白。
It divides Egypt and Jordan like the tip of a blade.
divide: 分割 Jordan: 约旦 blade: 刀锋
一刀为二分出埃及和约旦。
29 and a half degrees north. 35 east.
degrees: 度
北纬29.5度,东经35度。
There it is.
就是这儿。
-Sam: Okay, first thing we gotta do is get Optimus to Dagger's Tip.
gotta: <美俚>(=have get to) 必须
好的,首先得把擎天柱给弄过来。
-Simmons: How are you gonna get him halfway around the world?
gonna: <美俚>(=going to) 将要 around the world: 世界各地
halfway around the world:
怎么把它绕过大半个地球?
-Sam: We're gonna make a call.
make a call: 打电话
我打个电话。
We got the cops.
the cops: 警察
有警察。
-Leo: I can't go to prison, guys!
go to prison: 入狱 guy: 伙伴
我不想进监狱,哥们!
-Robo-Warrior: Sam, you gotta get off this road and lay low.
get off: 离开 lay low: 使倒下
Sam,你得离开这条路,避一避。
-Autobot A: Man, they'll pick up.
pick up: 捡起,学会
兄弟,他们会发现的。
-Autobot B: This is just called blending in like a ninja.
just: 正好 blending in: 调配,混合 ninja: 日本武士
这不就是忍者的伪装术嘛。
-Autobot A: How about I'll lay my piss in your face?
piss: 厌恶
我赏你一巴掌怎么样?
-Mikaela: They're gone.
他们走了。
-Sam: Wait another time.
wait: 等候 another time: 另外的时间
没时间了。
How are you gonna make the call to Lennox?
打电话给Lennox。
-Robo-Warrior: You are in the worldwide. What, they're gonna tranquil in one base?
worldwide: 世界范围 tranquil: 安静的 base: 基地
你可是全球通缉犯,什么,他们要埋伏在其中一个基地?
They'll track you here in seconds.
track: 跟踪 in seconds: 在很短时间内
他们马上就会发现你的。
CIA is all over this place.
be all over: 全部结束,四处传播
中情局就蜂拥而至。
-Sam: You're gonna call?
那你来打?
-Robo-Warrior: Okay, that's--that's a good idea.
好主意这… 主意不错
-Sam: Alright?
alright: =all right,好吧
好吗?
-Robo-Warrior: I mean I Just was…
我是说我只是……
-Sam: My mind in other things.
other things: 其他想法
想的有点多了
Like why don't you get being chipped in prison.
chip: 削,切成薄片 prison: 监狱
比如你怎么没在监狱里被杀。
[New Jersey]
(新泽西州)
This departure: 2100 hours.
departure: 离开
启程时间: 21点。
-Lennox: So we're shipped in back to base.
shipped in: 运来的
所以我们要开回基地。
This is central at stake.
central: 中央的 at stake: 在危险中
中心危在旦夕。
-Unknow: Major Lennox, phone call.
phone call: 电话
伦诺克少校,电话。
-Robo-Warrior: Lennox, I'm with the kid. The kid, you know?
伦诺克,孩子在我旁边。那孩子,明白吗?
One with the attitude break?
with: 和……一起 attitude: 态度 break: 休息
特有个性的那个?
I need the truck. The truck.
truck: 卡车
我们要那卡车,卡车。
We got a possible resurrection going on over here.
possible: 可能的 resurrection: 复活 going on: 发生
我们有可能让他起死回生。
You're not gonna believe where we are.
你想不到我们在哪儿。
Code Tot, as in King Tutankhamen,
code: 密码 tot: 总计
线索:法老、图坦卡门。
back of a $1 bill.
back of: 在……的背部 bill: 钱币
一美元的背面。
Coordinates for air-drop, 29.5 north, 34.88 east.
Coordinates: 坐标 air-drop: 空投
空降坐标如下:北纬29.5度,东经34.88度
Get it. Write it down, write it.
get it: 明白 write down: 写下
明白,写下来,定下来。
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天。
I gotta go, okay. I hate the cops.
hate: 讨厌
我得走了,好吧,我恨警察。
-Robo-Worrior: W-Wait, who are you?
等-等,你是谁?
-Leo: Wait, it's me. Leo, me, Leo, Leo. Leo.
等下,是我,里奥。我,里奥,里奥,里奥。
The cops are coming right now. We need to go.
right now: 立刻,马上
警察来了,快走。
-Soldier A:Coordinates 29.5 north, 34.88 east.
north: 北方 east: 东方
坐标:北纬29.5度,东经34.88度。
-Soldier B: Tip of the Red Sea, Gulf of Aqaba.
红海的要地,亚喀巴海湾。
Egypt.
是埃及。
Are you serious?
serious: 认真的
你确定吗?
-Soldier A: Sir.
长官。
-Soldier B: Even if we could figure out a way to get big man over there.
even if: 即使 figure out: 想出 big man: 大家伙
即使我们真把这大家伙运到那儿。
How is this little kid's supposed to bring him back to life?
be supposed to: 获准 back to life: 复活
靠那小孩就能把他救活吗?
-Lennox: I don't know.
我不知道。
But we gotta trust him.
trust: 相信
但必须相信他。
-Sam: Okay, let's go over it again.
go over: 复述 again: 再次
好,我们再复述一遍。
When the dawn arise…
dawn: 晓光 arise: 出现
当曙光照耀……
-Sam and Simmons r: when the dawn arise 'the Dagger''s tip.
当曙光照耀在匕首之尖的时候。
The three kings…
三位国王……
Will reveal the doorway.
reveal: 透露,显示
将打开入口。