Reconciliation
|
和解
|
Some may have blamed you that you took away |
有人会怪你在那天夺走了 |
The verses that could move them on the day |
本该感动他们的诗句, |
When, the ears being deafened, the sight of the eyes blind |
当时,雷霆闪电先夺走我的视听, |
With lightning, you went from me, and I could find |
因你离我而去。我便寻不到了 |
Nothing to make a song about but kings, |
诗歌的主题,除了写些君王、 |
Helmets, and swords, and half-forgotten things |
盔甲与刀剑,都是些快被忘尽的事情 |
That were like memories of you—but now |
——一如对你的记忆。而此刻, |
We'll out, for the world lives as long ago; |
我们自曝于人,因世界如昨, |
And while we're in our laughing, weeping fit, |
我们在哭笑中发作, |
Hurl helmets, crowns, and swords into the pit. |
把盔甲、王冠、刀剑通通扔掉。 |
But, dear, cling close to me;since you were gone, |
可是,我爱的人啊,靠紧我,自你去后, |
My barren thoughts have chilled me to the bone. |
我荒芜的思绪一直冷到骨骼。 |